Sunday, March 30, 2008

Branch Brook 1,2,3 and Training Crits

Last weekend I race in Newark, New Jersey. I raced the 1,2,3 and finished tenth. The race came down to a sprint. And in the training crit last weekend I finished 6th but raced really well. This weekend I just did the training crit, i got in the first break with Billy Ellison and Kyle Womsley we stayed away unntil about 15 to go when 5 other riders from the chase group bridged up. All together Womsley, Ellison and I stayed away for about 25 laps then the chase caught us. I dropped back to the field after a sprint when I blew with 8 to go. The break lapped a field a couple of laps later after I went back to the group. Therefore I probably finished around ninth because of the 20 point bonus for the leaders. I also got the BH and it is Bad Hass. Well thats it.

No comments: